The ENT Medical Office in Paros operates 15 days a month from September to May and daily during the summer months.
During these periods of time, there is the possibility of dealing with urgent ENT cases, adequate monitoring of patients, as well as integrated postoperative care.
Dr Eleni Peraki studied at Medical School of Athens, where she was awarded the title of Doctor completing her PhD thesis on “Disorders of the vestibular-cochlear system in temporomandibular joint dysfunction syndrome“ with a Grade of Excellence.
ENT Diagnostic Examinations
Always at your disposal!
Whether you suffer from some unexpected medical discomfort or injury, or you want a simple otolaryngology (ENT) examination
or a general check without waiting long for an appointment, I’m always at your disposal.
- Full Otolaryngology (ENT) Examination
- Audiometry for adults, children, infants and newborns
- Study and treatment of Vertigo, Tinnitus and Hearing Loss
- Upper Respiratory Endoscopy
- Sleep Study and Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Ultrasound of paranasal Sinuses
- Allergic Rhinitis Tests – Immunotherapy
Dr. Eleni Peraki undertakes and carries out in Athens the full range of ENT surgeries.
- Diaphragm & nose/larynx polyps
- Thyroid surgery & salivary glands
- Paranasal surgery
“Excellent professional practitioner informed on its subject I highly recommend it.”
“Excellent scientist examined me in her office, making a proper diagnosis, but also when I needed her knowledge from a distance, she gave a phone call. Excellent collaboration, help and constant interest. Exclusive Doctor!”
“Very good doctor, direct, trained, transmits an air of confidence and calm at the same time… My godson, who was the poor patient, begged me the next day to go back to that good doctor!”